Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Login/Recover password issue.

Lookout

There is another post on this but it was resolved with private messaging so I'm not sure what to do.

My login doesn't work, and when trying to recover my password I get an error:

"There are the following errors.

Sorry, something went wrong.

Please try again later."

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Callum.

Chosen Solution

Re: Login/Recover password issue.

3 Moderator

@Callum thanks for getting in touch. Are you getting an error when you're trying to log in? What error are you getting? It is ''Incorrect Username/Password''? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@Callum thanks for getting in touch. Are you getting an error when you're trying to log in? What error are you getting? It is ''Incorrect Username/Password''? 

Lookout

@Three_Shauna Yes I get "The number and password you have entered do not match. Please enter it again." when trying to login normally. Admittedly, I'm not 100% if I'm using the correct password(s).

3 Moderator

@Callum thanks for letting me know. Have you tried to reset the password? When you go to the login page 👉 https://login.three.ie/, under Username/Password you'll see '' forgot password ''. If you click this link you'll be sent an email to your registered email address to reset your password. If you have not tried this, can you give it a go and let me know how you get on 👍

[ Edited ]
Lookout

@Three_Shauna Ah, yes I did try that. When trying to reset my password I got the error 

"There are the following errors.

Sorry, something went wrong.

Please try again later."

I have waited a significant amount of time between attempts too...

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Callum.

3 Moderator

@Callum can you PM me the following details and I'll look into this further for you 👉 Your phone number, address and date of birth.  

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>