Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Is live web chat disabled

Anonymous

When I & go to this http://www.three.ie/chat/?c=g there no way to access live web chat?

Re: Is live web chat disabled

3 Staff

Hey Thorny - Twig, can yuo tryt his link: www.three.ie/cg It should be working fine. 

Anonymous

There is no "live chat" option on that page, just a big graphic and links for the support section (Q&As), mythree and the 'contact us' page.

I am not going to dial 1913 as the last time I did I was on hold for 45 mins before giving up.

3 Community Manager

Hi sethasaurus, have you tried that link again? 

Anonymous

@Three_Rachel wrote:

Hi sethasaurus, have you tried that link again? 

Yep, several times.

Your website developer and your support people need better training. It's either that, or the way the website works (i.e. does not work) is done on purpose.

You want the answer? I had to figure it out myself:

The livechat works on a mobile browser (I tried safari on my Samsung phone), but not a desktop browser (not Chrome or Firefox, at least).

Anonymous

Honestly, people, it's like aliens designed your website!

Someone needs to get some feedback, like - get some new web developers..

Thank you for your feedback sethasaurus! I'll pass this onto the relevant department.  Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with today. 

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I had issues getting on to chat this morning.

When I was logged in to My3 and trying the chat window, I filled all the required details but the submit button stayed greyed out. 

I then signed out of My3 and tried chat again and this worked.

I managed to have a very successful chat with an agent called Rohit who I wanted to give good feedback after the chat. He told me I'll get a survey once I click to close it but when I clicked the X, no survey appeared and it said Error on the chat bar.

So I think the chat feature might be a bit faulty at the moment but thankfully logging out was a good workaround for me. 

Hope that helps anyone else having the issue.

Dee

3 Community Manager

@DeanaPigeon thanks for sharing your experience and the helpful advice here. Other members will surely benefit 👍 I've tried to replicate the greyed-out button that you mentioned, and it didn't happen here. Can you let me know if you see this again? I'll pass on your feedback to our Chat Team, can you pop me a PM with your details ( full name, number, address and date of birth) This will help us locate the chat 😊 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>