Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Is anybody know how to access call history / call cost on prepay phone?

Anonymous

Re: Is anybody know how to access call history / call cost on prepay phone?

Hi @Anonymous I can request your usage for the last 30 days if you'd like? Can you pop me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB? 

Anonymous

I have the same question.

On my old three.ie online account I could run a 'usage' report listing ALL Call & Text costs for previous 30 days - very useful for monitoring costs. There doesn't appear to be any similar facility on this new my3 account ??

3 Staff

This option isn't available at the mo Brian but if you need access, we can send you on an email with the details for the last 30 days. We'd just need your account info for this which you can PM. 

Re: Is anybody know how to access call history / call cost o

[ Edited ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08xxxxxxxx
xx/xx/xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to get history of my call log for the month of June 2019 and July 2019

3 Moderator

Hi @snehal142620 👋 Welcome to the Community! I edited your post as you posted your personal details publically. If you click the link to PM me, I can help you with this 😊 Susan 

Scout
Hi Can I get a history of my call log for the last 28 days
Thanks

3 Community Manager

@JG72 Hi there, I'm happy to help you out with this. I'll need your details. Can you PM me your number, name, address, and date of birth? 

Scout
Hi can I get help with this also thanks
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon