Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Internet usage used outside of your allowance

Lookout
Hi,
Seems I have to pay 31.76€ because beyond "all you can eat" top-up of 20€?
How is it even possible?
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

Chosen Solution

Re: Internet usage used outside of your allowance

3 Moderator

Hi . I'm not sure what you mean by a bill of €31.76. On prepay you don't have bills. Perhaps, these are the charges for going outside of your 28-day plan? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Panart Welcome to the Community. hope you're well this morning? Are you on a Prepay plan or a Bill Pay plan.  If it's Prepay and you received texts detailing your spend, this happens when your plan expires and you can only be charged as much as you have in your credit balance until you top up and activate your plan again.

If you're Bill Pay, you won't ever be charged for using your All You Can Eat data. I have seen times when a Bill Pay customer has made a change i.e. changed a SIM card and received this charge but it's not valid and it's removed before the bill generates. Let me know if that helps. Smiley Happy

Lookout
Hi Rachel,
Yes it is a prepay plan. The thing is, if I have to pay more than my original 20 € "all you can eat" to reuse my phone, that's a problem.
The bill is not explicit on the reason of this excedant.

3 Moderator

I'm not sure what you mean by paying more than €20 to reuse your phone! When you top-up by €20 you have All You Can Eat data, unlimited calls to 3 customers, unlimited text to Irish mobiles and then you have the €20 to spend on what is not included in the plan 😊 But please remember it a 28-day promotion. 

Lookout
Hi Deborah,
So why do I have a bill of 31.76€?
Kind regards,

3 Moderator

Hi . I'm not sure what you mean by a bill of €31.76. On prepay you don't have bills. Perhaps, these are the charges for going outside of your 28-day plan? 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>