Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Internet not working in UK

Lookout
Hi, I'm on prepay plan and since last several times I was traveling to London my internet didn't work. I have turned on the data roaming, tried connecting to Three and Orange networks, double-checked the APN settings and restarted the phone, nothing. I even tried to put my son card into another phone and it still didn't work (tried Moto X style and Moto g 4). Though, I rember it was working fine in March and I haven't change anything since then. My number is 0834835530, can you please suggest anything?

Re: Internet not working in UK

Hi Starfish 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account and look into this for you? What type of phone are you using? Martin. 

Legend

Turn off 4g on your phone, and try to connect to 3G

Lookout
Thanks, but I tried that as well, no luck

Legend

Just set it to 3G , then restart your phone

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year. All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon