Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Internet low speed

Lookout
I have an iPhone 6 and since last week the Internet has been useless, I live in Dublin and I have full signal 4G and the speed that I get it's around 0.3mb. It's the first time that I have this problem
Someone can help me?
Sometimes the speed is good but most of the day the speed it's really slow.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Internet low speed

Navigator

Same problem here. i have bill pay contract, and same story here. full strenght of the signal and maximum what i was able to get  is 1Mb download and 1 upload.  nad its for 4G .  its not serious . 

Hi @Rodrigo, can I have the full address of where you're experiencing this please? Is there specific times of the day it slows down? Can you do a speedtest on https://www.speedtest.net and send me the screenshot? Karen 

@Gizmoie can you also PM your address that you're experiencing this along with your number, address and date of birth please? Karen 

Lookout

My internet is still not working at all

The speed is really annoying 

The works are still taking place in your area. This would be what's causing this for you. 

Highlighted

Lookout

I'm still having problem with the internet , it's been a week with the speed really slow.

I checked your area Rodrigo and I can see that this mast is still being worked on. Can you enable data roaming on your device to see if this will improve your signal while this is being worked on? 

Lookout

No it doesn't work, this is really annoying.

it's not just one day, it's been already one week like that. 

IMG_4242.PNG

Posted From Apple iPhone

Can you send me a PM with the number, your name, address and date of birth, please? I'll take a closer look into this. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>