Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet issues today?

Pathfinder

Hi there,

Is anybody having issues today with there internet data on there phone ? 

Mine is barely working and the data wont stay working for long and then it cuts off then comes back on.

I am living in Clonroche,Enniscorthy,Co.wexford 

Anybody living near here or in the Wexford area with the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Internet issues today?

3 Community Manager

Hi there Gary 👏 I'm sorry to hear that. I've checked your area and everything is running normally. Have you tried our checklist here? broadband troubleshooting

Re: Internet issues - Mobile Broadband Network coverage

Scout

Our signals have dropped drastically since the recent storms.  I have been told our local mast has been affected and Three are aware. However, I have not given any idea of when this will be fixed.  We are in the Wellingtonbridge area of Wexford. 

I have called customer service a few times, but noone can offer any indication of when the issue is due to be rectified, which is quite worrying, especially this close to Christmas.  Smiley Sad

Re: Internet issues today?

Is it damage? There not much that can be done when the weather is poor but could it be hindering their ability to fix the damage (high winds) is electricity on/off or is it just Three?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>