Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet issues today?

Pathfinder

Hi there,

Is anybody having issues today with there internet data on there phone ? 

Mine is barely working and the data wont stay working for long and then it cuts off then comes back on.

I am living in Clonroche,Enniscorthy,Co.wexford 

Anybody living near here or in the Wexford area with the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Internet issues today?

3 Community Manager

Hi there Gary 👏 I'm sorry to hear that. I've checked your area and everything is running normally. Have you tried our checklist here? broadband troubleshooting

Re: Internet issues - Mobile Broadband Network coverage

Scout

Our signals have dropped drastically since the recent storms.  I have been told our local mast has been affected and Three are aware. However, I have not given any idea of when this will be fixed.  We are in the Wellingtonbridge area of Wexford. 

I have called customer service a few times, but noone can offer any indication of when the issue is due to be rectified, which is quite worrying, especially this close to Christmas.  Smiley Sad

Re: Internet issues today?

Is it damage? There not much that can be done when the weather is poor but could it be hindering their ability to fix the damage (high winds) is electricity on/off or is it just Three?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon