Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: International SMS issue (France - Ireland)

Navigator
Yes I agree WhatsApp works but, believe me or not, in 2018, not all the people I have to text have internet on their phone. So I have to use the good old texts...

And I’m not the only one having the issue, I’ve heard that some people were having the same problem but I don’t if they’ve resolved it yet.

Leader

Hi @LcS

It's possible that my colleagues may have asked you to get the person you're contacting in France get in touch with their operator (e.g. Orange) so that the texts can be traced at their end also to determine where/why the texts are failing. If you'd like, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you. For this, can you PM me your name, address and date of birth?

Cheers,

Lisa

@ Three_Lisa can't you just check what your colleagues meant or look at what's happened. If it can't be fixed or if it's not a block from Three then just tell this person instead of this. Why ask for a pm again.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
Yeah, I kind of have the feeling that I’m doing the same thing again. 🤔Anyway, we’ll see!
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>