Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Incorrect credit applied to my account

Anonymous
Hi

I recently purchased a three sim with €35 data add on which should have given me 20Gbps. When I activated the sim and logged on to my3 I saw it had give me 7.5Gbps and €10 credit.
Can anyone help? Is it possible to get it changed to what it should have been originally?

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Incorrect credit applied to my account

I've sent him a message there now @Anonymous, should have it sorted shortly Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous
Hi there @Anonymous

Who applied the data to the account? Was it yourself or Three?

Thanks

Anonymous
Hi @Anonymous

It was done in the shop at the time of the purchase of the sim.

Thanks

Gary

Anonymous
Hi there @Anonymous

I see. So this was obviously a store issue and not one of your own. In this case I'm sure that there will look after you. Won't you @Three_Sheena and @Three_Rach (whichever gets here first tomorrow)

If your in a rush then call care tonight on 1913 and enter the MBB number in on the IVR system and look to speak with Tech and I'm sure they will adjust your account also. You can find your three number on the back of your SIM pack!

Or you can just use your modem as usual and let the gang here sort it tomorrow, I mean I can't see why the wouldn't adjust for you seeing as it was a shop fault and not your own. These things happen.

Anonymous
I could be shooting myself in the foot though as they might want you to resort back to the shop but fingers crossed there in good moods hahaha
Highlighted

I'm in a good mood this morning @Anonymous, but always happy to help regardless Smiley Wink

@Anonymous, drop me a PM with your details and I can certainly sort that out for you!

Anonymous
That's great @Three_Sheena

Did you sort this person Smiley Happy

I've sent him a message there now @Anonymous, should have it sorted shortly Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Good woman yourself @Three_Sheena

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>