Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

In the USA keep getting 3Alerts

Lookout

I am currently in the USA on a Feel at Home location however i have been constantly getting 3Alerts informing me that.

"Just to let you know you have spent £?? on internet services since ??.?? on ??/??"

This is ridiculous as i am on a pre-paid contract with 30Gb total data download and according to my3 app only used 0.94Gb.

I have been getting these messages constantly even with my data use switched off.  have 3 still not fixed a glitch in their system or is T-Mobile hijacking it.  I am scared to even turn my roaming data on incase i am hit with a stupid bill over what i am already paying.

get a grip 3

Highlighted

Re: In the USA keep getting 3Alerts

Maestro

Hi @Kevinverdon, USA is not part of our Three Like Home. You will be charged while roaming.  Check out the link here: http://bit.ly/1TrbJ6U for the full info on our roaming rates.  If you have any other questions please let me know 👍

Lookout
Surprised if you go to the website it says it is and it even gives T-Mobile as a partner.  If the website is wrong I would remove it as it's false advertising and I will be claiming a refund.

Maestro

Just checking this out @Kevinverdon are you a Three UK customer? 

Lookout
Yes and had no problems in Indonesia

Maestro

This is Three Ireland @Kevinverdon. You'll need to contact Three UK about this.

Lookout
And there is me thinking it's the 3 community

We only handle Three Ireland customer query's here and the majority of information will relate to Three Ireland network. If you get in touch with Three UK they can help you out 👍

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>