Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

I am abroad and my voicemail does not work

Scout

Hello, I am abroad and my voicemail does not work, when people call me, they get "sorry the number is currently not able to accept any calls". Usually, I expected this to go to voicemail as before. However, all my call credit diapered withing the first few minutes on a roaming, so when somebody calls, i guess there are no credit to cover the calling cost. The problem is that I expected this inbound calls to go to my voicemail and message me when i had a voice message. Is there a way to enable online a voicemail all the time for my number, if the three system is not smart enough to route to voicemail in my particular situation. 

Re: I am abroad and my voicemail does not work

@commamberit can't go to voicemail if you've no credit cuz when abroad and voicemail is set up it's like your phone has to call the voicemail and to do that you need credit. It's a weird  thing like call comes to your phone, you don't answer, so your phone calls the voicemail to leave a message

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @commamber 👋 @Mac_n_cheese is right! As you've no credit, you won't be able to receive the call. There is no way to enable voicemail all the time abroad as any time you'll need it to work, you'll need to have credit on your phone. 

Scout

thanks for this information

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>