Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

How can I remove the Adult Content Filter on my account?

Anonymous

How can I remove the Adult Content Filter on my account?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: How can I remove the Adult Content Filter on my account?

Can you follow this link? In the first option select "Account set up" and in the second box select "Removing mobile filters on the internet" 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Leader
You can go into any 3 store with ID to get it removed, or PM any mods on here.
Posted From Sony C6503

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous,  Go to this link with your details and ID to request the filter to be lifted - http://bit.ly/1UY1RDB 

Anonymous

Hi Bob,

It says:

If you are a Prepay customer
You will also need to have registered your personal details with us – you can do this in the My Details section on My3, on the web at www.three.ie/my3 or on your mobile in the bookmarks section of Planet 3.

Once you have done this, send us an email requesting that internet mobile filters are removed. We normally action this within 24 hours and will send you a text message to confirm when we have done this.

My details are registered but I can't find an email address in order to email the request and there is no way to activate live chat on the chat page. 

Can you provide an email address please?

Thanks

Highlighted

Can you follow this link? In the first option select "Account set up" and in the second box select "Removing mobile filters on the internet" 

Scout

Hi, I have the same problem, I cannot find an email address.

When following the link, it says:

Removing mobile filters on the internet

If you are a Prepay customer
You will also need to have registered your personal details with us – you can do this in the My Details section on My3, on the web at www.three.ie/my3 or on your mobile in the bookmarks section of Planet 3.

Once you have done this, send us an email requesting that internet mobile filters are removed. We normally action this within 24 hours and will send you a text message to confirm when we have done this.

But where is the email address? Please can you provide one, or let me know how else to solve this.

Wizard

Hi @Jandira, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me your details and I'll check this out more for you? I just need your mobile number, full name, address and DOB. Send me on a copy of your photo ID as well. 

Anonymous

i want to get the adult content filter removed from my phone . im an adult and want to be treated as such thank you !!!!!!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>