Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Got 6 text messages, that stole my credit.

Scout

i got 6 text messages out of nowhere, that stole my credit, it's all gone! i don't access any 'dodgy' websites on this phone as its mostly used as a hotspot. Not sure of the number as i deleted the messages so i wouldn't have to look at these frauds. The text messges were from Babeportal.

can admins check my payment history/deleted messages and give me my credit back.....

Re: Got 6 text messages, that stole my credit.

Scout

i'd imagine three owns babe portal so they can steal your credit back. how is this even possible to forcibly rob someones credit unless you know the system?

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Virma, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I'm happy to check the history on your account to find that shortcode, to do this I'll need your number, address and date of birth. Please send them to me via PM. You might also find this link handy in explaining those SMSs 👉 premium texts Deb

It's a subscription service you could have opted into without even knowing through adds on apps and things. It's the same for all networks. So it's not in their control but comreg can help
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>