Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Getting no Internet

What is wrong this time.

3 Community Manager

@electroMechanic Let me know if you're experiencing any difficulty with your service this morning. Thanks'

No, it's gone to hell again. What is wrong this time?

3 Community Manager

Can you let me know where this is happening and I'll take a look at the masts in your area?

East Cork, Ballynoe.

3 Community Manager

@electroMechanic Thanks for the address, just to make sure I'm in the right area, is that close to Tallow? If so, the mast servicing your location is currently down and tech are investigating to determine the root cause so service can be restored. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Yes, near Tallow. Why is this happening nearly every weekend now?

3 Community Manager

There has been an issue with it since the 30th and tech are continuing to investigate and work to get this back up and running fully. You contacted us on the 30th but my colleague should have asked for a more specific location so he could have confirmed the issue with you then, it's difficult to see each mast when using a general area. I'm sorry you didn't receive this info then. Prior to that, some of our customers were having problems using their data services and it wasn't in a specific area. That was confirmed resolved after a few hours when we became aware of it. 

Cell ID 467713.

Anything else you'd like to know.

I am now getting;

1.41 Mbps Download
3.28 Mbps Upload

I was getting;

19.78 Mbps Download
6.12 Mbps Upload

This is ridiculous.

Also why is the download speed now less than the upload speed, that should not be happening.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>