Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Getting no Internet

3 Community Manager

Hi there 👋 to get to the root cause of this for you, I'll need some more info. Can you check you PM please? Deb

It's been getting worse and worse. Now it's cutting out completely. Is any progress being made?

3 Community Manager

@electroMechanic our tech team are continuing to analyse your service in order to identify the root cause. In order to do so they need you to continue using your service as normal at your home address and I've reached out for an update on this. I'll let you know as soon as I have this. Thanks'

[ Edited ]

You must really think we're all stupid if you think we're going to top up by €20 every time you tell us to, just so you can "troubleshoot" these problems, only for you to turn around and say that you can't find a solution to these issues.

I will be dumping this SIM card as soon as I use up the remaining credit.

Also I know what you are really up to. I know you only started doing this lately because you want us all to take out a contract, suggesting to us that a bill contract will somehow magically fix all these problems. We are not stupid, and we all know that the base stations that prepay and bill pay customers use are in fact the same, so there is no reason for us to believe that the service will get better even if we take out a contract.

We all know you are throttling the speeds in an attempt to suggest your bill pay service would be better.

3 Moderator

Hi @electroMechanic, I can see that our tech team advised you to continue using your services for a further 3-4 days so they can continue to analyse your services. Can you do this and I'll link in with our tech team to give them the time frame for a new analysis?   

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>