Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting no Internet

Explorer

My internet has dropped, I've had dreadful speeds for the past week and now it's competely broken, I can't load a single page. 

Re: Getting no Internet

Navigator
Same here

3 Community Manager

@Nollaigh @bert Yesterday evening we became aware that some of our customers were experiencing difficulties accessing their data services. The tech team began working on this immediately and as a priority. We restored the data services last night and resolved this issue.

How's your service this morning?

Navigator
It's fine now will three be compensating their customers for loss of service
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Nollaigh Unfortunately telecommunication services don't come with a 100% guarantee of a fault free service all the time. This is simply the nature of the service itself. We won't be offering compensation for last nights intermittent data issue but I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here and I'm glad it's fine now. 

Navigator
Wow so Three does not provide the service they should yet won't compensate customers that were denied service

Legend
It's all in the terms and conditions of the contract

Still isn't working.

Anonymous

Hi electroMechanic 👋 Can you tell me whereabouts you're experiencing this and if it's the same this morning? Conor

Scout
Hi Conor. I sent a Tweet earlier this morning on this. Seems there was country wide issue last night from reading on numerous forums. This is the 2nd time in 8 days such an issue has come about. Phone service remained, but with 3G or 4G on no internet was available from after 10pm. It was back this morning at 8am. Number of people I spoke with this morning on 3 experienced same problem. This is in East Cork. So, what is happening in the back end that is cutting internet services? Thanks, Pat R.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>