Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Free Credit - Expiry Date

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@higgs wrote:

Seriously! So I cannot even use the so called bonus/free credit along with my existing cash credit to purchase something.

It just keeps getting better. I suppose I might just as well kiss the 'free' credit goodbye.Smiley Mad

This Christmas I'm going to try giving people their presents then taking them away again at the end of January to see how that goes down Smiley LOL

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldn't be complaining about Free credit at all. Smiley Happy 
Its free for a reason so their is bound to be some catches to it!

Anonymous

@david wrote:

@higgs wrote:

Seriously! So I cannot even use the so called bonus/free credit along with my existing cash credit to purchase something.

It just keeps getting better. I suppose I might just as well kiss the 'free' credit goodbye.Smiley Mad

This Christmas I'm going to try giving people their presents then taking them away again at the end of January to see how that goes down Smiley LOL

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldn't be complaining about Free credit at all. Smiley Happy 
Its free for a reason so their is bound to be some catches to it!

Sorry David but I have to disagree. If you're giving someone somehting and calling it free then there shouldn't be any catches to it and not so many as there is with this;

1 There is a 30 day expiry

2 You can only use it after you've used up all other credit

3 You cannot use it along with existing credit for a purchase larger than your cash credit.

In all honesty it would be better if they didn't bother with the 'free' credit as it just causes frustration.

It seems it is only used as an incentive for customers to spend more credit. A bit like a 5% off if you spend €50 or more**, when your usual spend is around €5. Useless.

Anyway rant over. I'll just not be using the 'free' credit and I'll try to forget it was even there.

**(Oh and the 5% only takes effect on your next purchase and is valid only for 24 hours and you must be wearing a red shirt)

Anonymous
All valid points - Cant argue with you!

Anonymous

@david wrote:
All valid points - Cant argue with you!

Ah go on, you could try Smiley Wink

I need a good argument to deal with all this frustration. Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Ill leave it between you and Three, but ill be the ref ^Puts ref shirt on^ 

I want a clean fight Smiley LOL

Hi @Anonymous, sorry if that has caused you some frustration, naturally that's not the intention. If you drop me a PM with your details what I can do as an exception is add €2 credit so you can buy that album, and then take the €2 off the bonus credit again.

Would that be okay with you?

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Thanks for your help @Three_Sheena. I've decided to forget about the 'free' €5 credit and just use my cash credit as I normally would. I've now purchased the album using paypal.

Again thank you for your help, you are really a credit to Three.ie. Having been through webchat and customer service on the telephone, I can't tell you what a relief it is to find support here.

The telephone and webchat channels need to take a leaf out of your book and offer the same kind of help this forum offers.

Oh, and just a suggestion. If the intent of the 'free' credit is really to reward customers, then at least one of the restrictions should be lifted, either the expiry date or the fact that it only can be used when all other credit is used up. 

@Three_Sheena wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, sorry if that has caused you some frustration, naturally that's not the intention. If you drop me a PM with your details what I can do as an exception is add €2 credit so you can buy that album, and then take the €2 off the bonus credit again.

Would that be okay with you?

Ah you're making me blush! Give a shout if you need ought else Smiley Happy

Sorry but I need to resurrect this thread.
Like David said "It just keeps getting better. I suppose I might just as well kiss the 'free' credit goodbye.Smiley Mad".

I currently have 0.04euro as the main credit and 5.00euro as the free credit until the beginning of november. Thing is, I need to get rid of the 4 cents so that I can use the 5 euros. Problem is, I can't find an operation that is able to get the 4 cents out of my way! My situation is exactly the same as having no free credit, unlike David. Can you tell me how I can spend the 4 cents, or switch to the free credit, or otherwise look into my account and see if there's an issue?

Thank you very much.

Do you have voicemail set up @igdxc? If you call your voicemail you're charged 15c, so that should push you into your free credit.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>