Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Free Credit - Expiry Date

Thanks @Three_Sheena, I think that worked. Either that or it got fixed by itself during the night.

So, now I don't seem to have any top-up credit, but I do have free cash credit of 4.74.

However, when I try to purchase an app at Play Store via direct carrier billing, even a 10 cent app, I get the message that there is insufficient credit available. Does this mean that free credit is actually free communications-only credit? If so, can you point me to the official documentation stating that? Or does it simply mean that there is a technical issue?

Thank you,

Sorry @igdxc, bonus credit cannot be used to buy apps or music through Google Play, as it's a promotional offer. 

Alright @Three_Sheena, thanks. Can you point me to the respective official statement?

Check out the below link for the details, the specific line you're looking for is "Free voucher credit can only be used for domestic services only." So any promotional offers or promotions would be excluded from this.

http://www.three.ie/terms-conditions/services/prepay-price-plan-terms-conditions/

Not very clear on the message, but oh well what can I do.
Thanks @Three_Sheena, this thread will be useful for future users in doubt.

Anonymous
I have €1.03 credit left and €5 free credit.(which I presume Ill get when all my existing credit is used)
But I can't use the credit as it won't lets make a call as my credit is too low!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME USE MY €1.03 CREDIT.
Meteor were worse though!
Highlighted

Are you able to use any kind of service on your phone Eoin1? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>