Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

EU Roaming - Croatia

Scout

Hi,

if someone from three can confirm if the 5GB EU Data Roaming is available in Croatia on prepay with 20€ top up on a 4 week basis. It is hard to find the correct information on the web.

On http://www.three.ie/pdf/current-priceguide.pdf#page=5 it says EU Roaming 5GB for All You Can Eat Data Plan without a list of countries (BTW - Croatia is in a full EU member since 2013). And when I had a support chat I was told it is only available in:

"Here is the list of EU countries : Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech

Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe,

Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco,

Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,

Vatican City, United Kingdom."

This is a copy paste excerpt from the chat. I checked with one competitor and they have Croatia in the EU Data Roaming plan so I hope that Three is aware Croatia is in the EU and included in the their plan.

Chosen Solution

Re: EU Roaming - Croatia

3 Moderator

Hey zina  👋 Croatia is included as one of the 28 Countries of the EU 👍 Mairéad

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hey zina  👋 Croatia is included as one of the 28 Countries of the EU 👍 Mairéad

Highlighted

Scout
Let the chat support team know Smiley Wink
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>