Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

EU Data Roaming ERROR - All credit disappeared after 27 Mb

Navigator

There appears to be an error in my service. €27 of my credit has been removed because of 26 Mb of data roaming. Now I am in another country with no credit. My 5 GB allowance was not used. Could you please help?

Inline images 1Displaying Screenshot_2017-05-29-00-38-34.png
Displaying Screenshot_2017-05-29-00-38-22.png

Re: EU Data Roaming ERROR - All credit disappeared after 27

Scout

I have the same problem too, having been charged €30+ while I was roaming in Italy couple weeks back. I have double-checked that my €20 top-up is still within the 28 days of validity, but whenever I turn on data I get charged. It was slightly annoying as I was expecting important messages. My friends who are travelling along also had the same problem.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi @frankhwc and @peterbb in April we notified our customers about changes to their contracts and provided a 30 day window for customers to get in touch and discuss the changes with out dedicated team. We understood there might be some questions and these teams were on hand to help answer these. On the 15th of May the EU Data roaming allowance became available and Three Like Home was removed. To activate this you'd need to top up by €20 on or after that date. If you need help with your account, PM your name, number, address and date of birth and I'll come back to you.  Rachel   

Navigator

I got a text message yesterday saying the €20 top up promotion includes 5GB of credit (which I thought I was on because at home I have all-you-can-eat data). 

Displaying Screenshot_2017-05-29-00-38-22.png

3 Community Manager

Hi Peter, I've replied to your PM there. Rach 

Navigator
@Three_Rachel could you please return my credit? The text message I received yesterday led me to believe I had a roaming allowance. All of the four texts telling me I spent any credit on came buzzing in the same minute after all my credit was gone. If they came on time, I would have turned data off and sought help here.
Posted From Samsung SM-A500FU

Navigator
@Three_Rachel 's response to same message by PM.

"We can't guarantee you'll receive the texts in real time and there can be a delay when roaming also. The charges are due to using your data whilst roaming without an active bundle. The notification text outlines that €20 top up was required to activate the bundle. Our dedicated teams are on hand to discuss this further here"

Navigator
Could you please return my credit?

Navigator

Scout

I did only receive the notification for the plan change after I got charged, and the last message I got from Three was about the EUR 20 plan change from 30 days to 28 in March. No text in April regarding roaming changes. Hoping for some clarification from the team.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>