Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: EMUI 10

3 Moderator

Thanks for popping back and letting us know! Could you pop me a PM with your IMEI number and I'll get this looked into a little further? 

Explorer
Thanks Keith that's done

Lookout

Just wondering, has anyone actually managed to update yet? 

Explorer
@kingnaz21 not as far as I'm aware, looking at huawei central they mentioned Vodafone Ireland had started to rollout the update at the start of this month.

Explorer
So as an additional test I downloaded the latest hisuite to see if I could initiate a download of emui 10 but nothing is available there, so hopefully three get it released sooner rather than it hitting the 6 month release mark 😭

Explorer
Well looks like emui 10 has been released for myself there {yay for insomnia} for some reason it didn't show up under software updates but under hicare but anyway let's see how it goes

Lookout
Lucky!
Still waiting on this end

Explorer
@kingnaz21 where did you check in the hicare app or the normal software update, I didn't see it in settings - - > software update but in the hicare application it allowed it to be updated

Lookout
I've checked both. The only place I haven't had time to check is the HiSuite software

3 Moderator

@kingnaz21 Hi there 👋 Could you send me a PM with a screenshot of what you see in Hi Care so I can check this out further? 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon