Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: EMUI 10

Lookout

Hi, I am also waiting on EMUI 10 update, can you please provide an update on this as Vodafone have now rolled it out to all Huawei devices. 

Thanks, Richard 

3 Community Manager

@Rm8891 Hi Richard, is your phone a 3Ireland? Let me know.

Lookout
Hi, yes it is a Three phone, bought last week in Three Dundrum.

3 Community Manager

@Rm8891 Thanks for that. I'm guessing you've followed some of the steps mentioned here on this board. If you've signed into and checked your Hi-Care app and there's no sight of the update, can you send me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth along with your phone number and IMEI 👍 

Lookout
Thanks but I have tried all of those steps, yes I will send that info. In a PM now. Thank you, Richard.

3 Moderator

Hi @Rm8891 and anyone else that is querying the EMUI 10 software update not displaying on their phone. 

I have linked in with the relevant team to query and gathered more information as to why the update is not displaying on your phone or the Hi-Care app. They have got back to me and advised the reason it's not displaying is that the Hi-Care app is undergoing a system update at the moment and Huawei is expecting the update to be fully completed towards the end of January.

Please keep an eye on your Hi-Care from the end of January as the EMUI 10 update will be available to you then 😊 

Lookout
UPDATE: Just received EMUI 10 today via the HiCare App.

Lookout
Hi still no sign for P20 Pro any news on when update will roll out?
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Edk008, Hi, I'm guessing you've checked your HiCare app. @Rm8891 mentioned that they got their update only a few days ago through the app.

Lookout
Yes but no sign of any update
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon