Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: EMUI 10

Lookout

Hi, I am also waiting on EMUI 10 update, can you please provide an update on this as Vodafone have now rolled it out to all Huawei devices. 

Thanks, Richard 

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Rm8891 Hi Richard, is your phone a 3Ireland? Let me know.

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi, yes it is a Three phone, bought last week in Three Dundrum.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Rm8891 Thanks for that. I'm guessing you've followed some of the steps mentioned here on this board. If you've signed into and checked your Hi-Care app and there's no sight of the update, can you send me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth along with your phone number and IMEI 👍 

Highlighted

Lookout
Thanks but I have tried all of those steps, yes I will send that info. In a PM now. Thank you, Richard.
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @Rm8891 and anyone else that is querying the EMUI 10 software update not displaying on their phone. 

I have linked in with the relevant team to query and gathered more information as to why the update is not displaying on your phone or the Hi-Care app. They have got back to me and advised the reason it's not displaying is that the Hi-Care app is undergoing a system update at the moment and Huawei is expecting the update to be fully completed towards the end of January.

Please keep an eye on your Hi-Care from the end of January as the EMUI 10 update will be available to you then 😊 

Highlighted

Lookout
UPDATE: Just received EMUI 10 today via the HiCare App.
Highlighted

Lookout
Hi still no sign for P20 Pro any news on when update will roll out?
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@Edk008, Hi, I'm guessing you've checked your HiCare app. @Rm8891 mentioned that they got their update only a few days ago through the app.

Highlighted

Lookout
Yes but no sign of any update
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.