Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

EMUI 10

Scout
Any word on if and when the Huawei P20 Pro will receive the EMUI 10 update?

Re: EMUI 10

3 Community Manager

@Edk008 Hello there. I've just checked this out for you and all going well, we expect this early next year 👍 Keep an eye out for this  

Scout

What about the p30 pro, it's been released globally from this week?

3 Community Manager

@karimicus It might take a few days but I'll check this out for you and come with some news 👍  

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi, @karimicus I'm currently waiting for confirmation of the local release of the P30 Pro update. I don't have an exact time for when this will be but once I've gotten the confirmation I'll let you know. 

3 Community Manager

@Edk008 @karimicus Hello there, can you check your Hi-Care through the app on your phone, and search for an update? Let me know how that goes. 

Scout
Hi Deborah, nothing as of yet

3 Moderator

Thanks for letting me know I'm going to link in with the relevant team it may be Monday before I get an update so I'll pop back then! 

3 Community Manager

@karimicus Thanks for trying that, we've linked in with the relevant team and there has been a slight delay for some Huawei users. Can you check again on Wednesday through your Hi-Care app and let me know? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>