Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EMUI 10

Lookout
Any word on if and when the Huawei P20 Pro will receive the EMUI 10 update?

Chosen Solution

Re: EMUI 10

Lookout
UPDATE: Just received EMUI 10 today via the HiCare App.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@Edk008 Hello there. I've just checked this out for you and all going well, we expect this early next year 👍 Keep an eye out for this  

Explorer

What about the p30 pro, it's been released globally from this week?

3 Community Manager

@karimicus It might take a few days but I'll check this out for you and come with some news 👍  

3 Moderator

Hi, @karimicus I'm currently waiting for confirmation of the local release of the P30 Pro update. I don't have an exact time for when this will be but once I've gotten the confirmation I'll let you know. 

3 Community Manager

@Edk008 @karimicus Hello there, can you check your Hi-Care through the app on your phone, and search for an update? Let me know how that goes. 

Explorer
Hi Deborah, nothing as of yet

3 Moderator

Thanks for letting me know I'm going to link in with the relevant team it may be Monday before I get an update so I'll pop back then! 

3 Community Manager

@karimicus Thanks for trying that, we've linked in with the relevant team and there has been a slight delay for some Huawei users. Can you check again on Wednesday through your Hi-Care app and let me know? 

Explorer
Morning Deborah still nothing either trhouggh system updates or hicare
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon