Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Don't order Three iPhones.. Still waiting after 2 weeks

Lookout

Anyone thinking of buying a phone off the site, go elsewhere..  I ordered an iPhone 11 Monday the 18th November, site said it was in stock for next day delivery.   I ordered in the evening so was expecting it the Wednesday.  Next day I get an email saying it was out of stock (again did not mention this before I paid).  The email said a Three advisor would be in touch to see if I would like to change order and give me an expected delivery date.. never happened.

So later in the week I used the Three livechat and spoke to a man who told me that I would have the phone within 10 days (not working days).  I was pretty annoyed at this stage but it gets worse.

So on Tuesday evening I decided to ring Three's helpline myself and see what was going on.  After speaking to someone and being put on hold, the bottom line was that they didn't have the stock in the first place and could not place any sort of timeframe on when they would actually have the phone back in stock.. so much for next day delivery (false advertising if we're being honest here).  I asked the lady on the phone for updates, be it text/email/call as they have all my details and she assured me she would be in contact.. Friday now and still not a word.  When I try to track it, the package obviously doesn't exist yet and hasn't been scanned.  (For context it's been 12 days since the order was placed.)

So now I'm in a situation where Three have sold me something they never actually had in stock, I'm 800Euro down without the phone I've bought and considering cancelling my order.  I am very seriously considering leaving Three after this ordeal.

Bottom line is, go somewhere else.  Appalling customer service and appalling company.

Re: Don't order Three iPhones.. Still waiting after 2 weeks

3 Moderator

Hi @blathnaidd Have you received any more information in relation to your order? PM the order details and I'll check this out for you 👍

Lookout

Hi Mairead,

No still no word.. PM'd you there with order number.  Thanks

Highlighted

3 Moderator

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Better off contacting them directly on 1913 than through private messages.. still no sign of the phone but when I rang yesterday the lady told me that the shipment is arriving on Thursday so will have it Friday/Monday.

Still no excuse for a three week wait and poor customer service but nice to know it'll be here before Christmas.

Must have been a lot of orders / demand on the phone you ordered with christmas on it's way. Glad to hear you'll have it soon though.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>