Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Does courier or post deliver sim

Anonymous
I only sent off for a new sim Tuesday night,no sign of it yet.is it by post or courier it comes?all status says is"despatched".i needed it for weekend,can I return it as I doubt if it's goin to be here today?

Re: Does courier or post deliver sim

Hi @Anonymous, it will be sent to you by 'normal' post. If it was dispatched yesterday you should receive it today. 

You could also pick one up in store and send the other one back when it arrives if needed though.

Anonymous
It was dispatched wednesday,not a great start to my experience with "three"!!!!i think meteor or vodafone might give me better service

Sorry to hear that there was a delay @Anonymous, have you received it now? 

Anonymous
Yes,arrived today,it was dispatched on the 24th,it was fairly slow coming wasn't it?i will be returning it anyway as I got a new sim over the weekend...why I was so peed off is that I am disabled and housebound so I rely a lot on Internet shopping

It is normally quicker, I'm sorry that it was so delayed. Let me know if you need anything else.

Anonymous
I am still waiting for my reund from three and yer 14 days are up!!!!

Did you post it back to us using the returns form? If you send a PM with your details and the order number, I can check if our Warehouse have it there. 

Anonymous
Hi I bought a sim Monday night I was just wondering when it will arrive I also have not got any emails about it yet
Highlighted

Delivery

Anonymous
Hi

I bought a sim Monday night online I was just wondering how long it would take to come I also have not received any emails about it
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>