Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Dodgy dealings when purchasing from Google Play

Scout

Last night, I bought 4  audiobooks on Google Play Books.

The total price of the 4 titles was €43.92  but my balance fell by over €90

I received texts acknowledging the 4 purchases 

2 @€9.99 & 2 @€11.99

Yet my balance was reduced from €133.45  to  €37.54

So who's got my money?

Re: Dodgy dealings when purchasing from Google Play

3 Community Manager

@HUNBRfdes Hello there, this is something I'd need access to your account to check for you. I'm aware that some customers are experiencing something similar to you and I'm having this investigated. With your permission, I'll add your details to this investigation too 👍 Send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there. 

[ Edited ]
Explorer

I had exactly the same problem. Had a credit of at least 6 euros and just got a notification of my auto-top up of 20 euros. Then I purchased an album on Google Play for €7.49 and got a text receipt of this, Then finally got another notification saying my balance was below €2.50 (it's now €1.29).

Even if I had no credit before the top-up, €20-€7.49 isn't €1.29. I should have roughly €18 credit left.

@Three_Deborah1 Shall I also send you a PM to get updates on this issue and get a credit refund?

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@ar Absolutely! Send me all your details by PM. I'm keeping a close eye on this investigation and will give updates over here 👉 Play Store Transaction  Best to post over there if necessary going forward. @HUNBRfdes Can you keep an eye on the other board too? 

Scout

So, it's been a week now.

Nothing has happened.

I really would like my money back now please.

3 Community Manager

@HUNBRfdes Hi there, I've gone back to your PM and need some more info from you to add your example to our investigation. Can you have a look and let me know? 

Explorer

@Three_Deborah1 As mentioned in the other play store thread, this looks like it's potentially a different issue which needs looking into

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon