Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Disabling Content Filter

Scout

I keep reading posts describing how to disable the adult content filter. They all link to a live chat which shows nothing for me, no way to communicate with anyone as far I can see. I can't find an email address to get in contact with.

Re: Disabling Content Filter

[ Edited ]

I hope this will help you

internet filtering may be an exceptionally useful device for network directors, specifically in groups. Filters are set up within the network router itself, so any web websites certain within the filter out settings may be blocked on each connected community tool, including computer systems and smartphones. in case you previously installation an internet clear out to your commercial enterprise’s community router however now need get admission to to the web sites it blocks, cross into your router configuration to disable the internet filter out.

Also see this 

3 Moderator

Hi PainfulBS,

I just came back to your previous post. Can you try connect to our webchat team here http://www.three.ie/chat

Highlighted

Scout

In case you previously installation an internet clear out to your commercial enterprise’s community router however now need get admission to to the web sites it blocks, cross into your router configuration to disable the internet filter out.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>