Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Disable adult filter

Hi. I would like for my Three adult filter to be disabled since it seems that I can't do that myself. I simply can't find the option for filters in my newly created "my three" account (pin, safety names and all)

Thanks in advance.
Posted From Samsung SM-G531F

Chosen Solution

Re: Disable adult filter

Sure, right away, thx very much.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi @80Three, can you PM your number, address and date of birth please and I'll remove that for you now?

Sure, right away, thx very much.

Can i get the three adult content filter removed too please.
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

3 Moderator

Hey @Trevors481 👋 I'll certainly remove the adult filter for you, can you send a private message with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth please? Mairéad 😊

Hi. Could I please get my adult filter removed as it is restricting me from a lot of sites. Thanks in advance
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hey @Jason_Caffrey 👋 I'll certainly remove the adult filter for you, can I get your mobile number, address and date of birth please? Mairéad 

[ Edited ]

*******Edited********

Posted From Apple iPhone

@Jason_Caffrey Can you send these details in a private message instead of posting them publicly? 

@Three_Stephen. Sorry didn't realise till I sent message. Could you please delete the message as it isn't giving me an option.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>