Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Didn't receive warning messages till after wasting €100

Sorry for a bit of a rant, this is mostly my own fault as I didn't top up when I got the warning message that my free internet was expiring. But its very frustrating that I managed to run through over €100 of credit I had saved up without getting any messages telling me my internet usage, then when I realize and topped up, I receive 16 warning messages in a row, when they are no use to me. Why have this feature at all when it doesn't happen in the time frame its needed?? Very very frustrating, getting the messages after the fact is like having salt rubbed in the wound. 

I've attached screenshots to highlight just how ridiculous this is!

Screenshot_20190501-171148_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190501-171155_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190501-171201_Messages.jpg

Re: Didn't receive warning messages till after wasting €100

Maestro
That's pretty bad in terms of the number. How much credit did you have? Did you lose all of that credit? I use top up as well but it's scheduled and I usually have a good idea when it runs out so after the first time this happened to me, it never happened again. Try scheduling top up. I don't think it's a warning system and is more of an info system because if it was warning then it would come beforehand.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Ya judging from the messages I lost €111.57. Does the scheduled top up have to be scheduled for each top up or can it be set to top up repeatedly every month?

Maestro
Repeated so schedule once and that's it. Check my3 for the actual figure not those msg
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>