Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Deezer

Navigator
I'm trying to organize my payment for deezer premium plus through 3 but when i go to do it it wont let me because it says that my phone number is used on another account. i deleted the account and tried again but it still won't work for me. why? I got in contact with Deezer but they told me that they couldn't do anything and to contact you

Chosen Solution

Re: Deezer

This offer is only available for you mobile number once I'm afraid. Once you miss a payment via credit on your number it can not be availed of again on this number. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Wizard

Hi @Deirdrenic, Just to double-check have you ever had another Deezer account on this number? Also, have you received this message before this?

Navigator
Yes I have but a few days ago it told me that my trial had expired and changed to free even though the free trial had ended a few weeks before hand and I had been paying through my credit

Have you deleted your old account, or cancelled the subscription? 

Navigator
I have deleted the other account

Can you send me a screenshot of the error message your getting please? 

Navigator

IMG_1228.PNG

Do you know if you missed any payments from your credit recently @Deirdrenic

Navigator
On my old account yes I did , then I deleted the account so I could get it again on another account

This offer is only available for you mobile number once I'm afraid. Once you miss a payment via credit on your number it can not be availed of again on this number. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon