Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Deezer Subscription Stopped?

If you need anything else you can get back to us here 👍

Highlighted

Lookout

Hi! I too had signed up for the 3 month free Deezer subscription this time last year and continued my €9.99 deal when 3 months was up but about 2 months ago I forgot to top up my phone credit and was notified by Deezer that my subscription was up I would like to go back to the €9.99 deal if possible please can you help ?

Wizard

Hi @aoifeh122, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your number, your full name, address and DOB. 

Scout

Hello, 

I have the very same issue as @aoifeh122. Forgot a payment while on holiday, subscription cancelled and deezer claim it is an issue for three to resolve. Can you help?

Wizard

Hi @AdamJ429, Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can check your account for this? 

Scout

I've had the same problem my free 3 months is finished and instead of taking 9.99 from my credit it has cancelled my subscription. 

Maestro

Hi @Rd84, was there credit available when the €9.99 was due as if not this will cancel the subscription? 

Scout
Afaik there was money available

Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account and look into this for you? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>