Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Deezer Subscription Payment

Lookout
I had been paying my deezer subscription from my credit for the past number of months since my free trial ran out but now it has stopped taking the subscription fee from my credit and is asking me to pay using the other payment methods. How can I go back to paying the fee from my credit?

Re: Deezer Subscription Payment

Leader

Screenshot_20170814-034915.pngScreenshot_20170814-034932.pngUse this link, then login. You should see something like this, then enter your number to restart it. I'm presuming that how it works, I never got it back after my free trial. Thatvseems to be the only way to get it back using your credit.

https://www.deezer.com/pay_login?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.three.ie%2Fdeezer%2F&pay=1&redirect_type=p...

[ Edited ]
Maestro

Hi @murn, when the payment was due did you have the 9.99 balance for Deezer to take? If this is not available then this will end the mobile charge and you'll have to make payment through Deezer directly.

Leader
@Julie_D Would the steps I mentioned above reactive the deezer membership? Looks to me that it would

Lookout
I tried that but when I go to renew it doesn't offer me the option to pay
the subscription fee from three, only paypal, American Express or card.

Lookout

The above didn't work. I followed it up to the step where it asked to renew payment, but again it didn't give me the option to pay through three, only through Paypal, American Express or an alternative card.

Maestro

No I'm afraid once the payment fails it can no longer be paid via mobile and must be paid directly to Deezer.

Leader
That needs to be fixed. It's absolutely ridiculous that you can't keep paying for it if you slip up once, 😤😤

Lookout

But I didn't miss a payment as far as I know.. I get credit every single month for data etc. and it used to come straight out of it, so it doesn't make sense that it would suddenly stop taking it

Leader

Screenshot_20170826-131538.pngScreenshot_20170826-131551.png

As you can see, I got my deezer subscription back using my credit. I did the steps I said in my earlier posts. You can get your subscription back using your credit, but you can only get it back using the,steps shown in my previous post's.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>