Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data not working.

Scout

Hi, I've checked the 4G coverage in my area and it says it should be working. I've got 3 bars of signal and it has the 4G sign there it just isn't working. Anytime I try to use it nothing is loading & even my Spotify said I was offline? I only topped up my €20 all you can eat data deal yesterday so it should be fine. Is there a problem with the data at the moment?

Highlighted

Re: Data not working.

Pathfinder
Same problem here since last night. Internet on and off.

Re: Data not working.

3 Community Manager

@kennyc39 @tonyalfa Thanks for reaching out guys. Some of our customers are experiencing difficulty using their data service this morning, unfortunately.  The good news is that our engineers are working hard to get this back up and running fully.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon