Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Data issues

Lookout
I recently joined the network the data only seems to work when I'm in a 3/4g area when I'm not right in the middle of a town/city it won't work I will have full H coverage and it will barely work or loads the Google screen in 5mins, but crazy paying for unlimited data if I can't use it in 90% of the country, would appreciate your help thank you
Posted From Huawei PRA-LX1

Re: Data issues

Wizard

Hi @Liam721, Whereabouts are you and what phone are you using? Can you manually select the network on it? 

Lookout
Ballycommon just outside nenagh, using a hauwei p8 lite and it's set to 4g/3g/2g auto

Wizard

Is there an option there marked "Network Operators" for this @Liam721?

Lookout
Yes it's does

Wizard

Can you try this to manually select the network for this @Liam721

Lookout
Yes I can which should I select

What options are showing up? Can you switch between 3G and 2G and let me know what the service is like? 

Explorer

@Liam721 wrote:
I recently joined the network the data only seems to work when I'm in a 3/4g area when I'm not right in the middle of a town/city it won't work I will have full H coverage and it will barely work or loads the Google screen in 5mins, but crazy paying for unlimited data if I can't use it in 90% of the country, would appreciate your help thank you

Join the club Smiley Wink If you're on three and aren't actually in a town or city your coverage will most likely be garbage. Painfully slow 3G/2G is probably the best you can expect from my experience Smiley Tongue

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>