Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Credit used up through data without warning

Maestro

Hi @Alex, you need to top up every 28 days to keep your plan active. Any usage after your plan has expired will be taken from your credit. I would recommend setting a reminder on your phone to remember what day to top up or you can set up an automatic top up through your My3 here: 3.ie/p2h89

Re: Credit used up through data without warning

Maestro

Hi @Alex, I can see we are talking to you in another thread about this so I will continue to help you there.

N Re: Credit used up through data without warning

I topped up on February 22nd by 30 euro on a plan offering unlimited data. As of 9am this morning I no longer have a data allowance. The Sony Experia phone I am using and which I purchased from 3 confirms that I have only used 14GB so far. The 3 sales assistant in your Patrick Street store explained the upward ceiling for data usage under the plan was 60GB. Thisis false advertising and wilful misinformation at least unless there has been an error on your part. I'dlike immediate restoration of my data please.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>