Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Credit disappeared without warning

Pathfinder

2 years ago i started to use three network, **bleep** was amazing company, but couple months ago three started to change the rules and complicate the user's life, for example that situation about when we top up we have 28 days to use internet, etc. 

Nowadays we have to check the website of three the day we have to top up. Whole my life I've never seen a company do not have a fixed day to pay the bills, with three we have to stay counting 28 days every time, because we never know when is the correct day to top up again, for Me is a disorganized company that every day more will lose its customers. In fact I've already started looking at another company to change network, because it's not fair to the consumer what three is doing, for me it is stealing our balance.
I keep my word, I will text three network until get my money back, the issue is not because money, it's Three's lack of respect for the consumer.

Thanks

Pathfinder

Hi there. The EXACT same thing happened to me this weekend. 55euro gone without warning. I chatted online with 2 different agents and got the same response as below. It is ridiculous. Have you got any satisfaction yet? I am leaving three today and advising everyone i know to do the same unless i get FULL compensation.

Apparently the charges were "valid" and the "system" messed up and never sent the text out warning us that the plan benifits would expire within the next 24hrs.  How convinient.

Am i wasting my time trying to get a refund?

Vodafone would never do this.

Pathfinder

I have had the same situation. Have you had any satisfaction yet lokhad?

Litrally the exact same thing is happening to me. They issue a usage report. This is no help.

Ridiculous. We should all come together and foward this onto a third party for help. Three clearly dont care about there clients AT ALL!! I will make sure everybody knows that. Including my 7 brothers and 3 sisters who will all be leaving three(if they haven't already!)

Pathfinder
is not first time happened that situation, I tried a lot to talk to three
but always they answered me: you can receive warns around 72 hours after
use your balance. They are too crazy, stoned I think.
I Will change my phone network but before I wanna back my balance.
Three company is over, when companies do
Like that means the company is gonna close, because have no money and they
are trying to still alive using our money, our balance.

Pathfinder

Dear Three Network

I saved long time my balance because i will travel tomorrow 03/07/2017 and i need my balance back.

Please only text me with solution, you do not need to text me without solution, solution for me is my balance back.

I would like to repeat, is not because money that situation, my messages and something like that, is because this situation is unfair with me and all people have been using Three network.

this week i will make video about this situation in portuguese and english and post on youtube in my channels, i will text my facebook friends and post that videos everywhere i can, a lot of brazilians have been using three network, but i think people did not realise about three still our balance, but i will warn a lot of people, i will post the link here as well.

So, when i will receive back my balance?

thanks

Hey 

Mate I'm agree with you. And to let everybody to know you are not the only one. I was in same situation like you many times in just one year and same someone of my friends.
If you can make a complain or a petition about this ilegall abuse I'll support you.
And they have seriously problem with network, is work very very slow and just on 3G, because 4G or 4G+ (my phone is OnePlus 3T) just when is sun and maybe I'm in city centre.

P.S. Other networks can sent to you a text message with at least 1 day before your plan get expire. And you know to topup or just close the data untill next topup. But "Three" can't do this, to expensive. I think they are the only one in the world who reduced the days from 30 to 28.

Kind regards,

Pathfinder

i agree 100% with you, i will start to make advertising to my friends and in my channels on youtube about that situation. Now i can´t because my three internet in italy work **bleep**, but i will find somewhere here with good internet and make my video and post. i will posto in all post i have seen here about this situation.

i appreciate you have the same ideia, is not fair that company keep still our balance withput warn.

Three network are do not taking seious that situation, but when i start to publish everywhere about it the story will change. 

And you Three network, what your solution for this?

where is my money?

yesterday unfortunetly i needed to top up again my phone because Three network stolen 60 euros in my balance.

otherwise, i am in italy, i went to Three shop and prices here is too expensive, limited internet e **bleep** service, i asked people here, i mad Wind network, 9 euro/month with 20 gb internet.

www.wind.it. Unfortunetly we have no Wind network in dublin, but we have vodafone, is the network nowadays.

Thanks

Scout

Same thing happened me and I am still waiting for it to be refunded.  It was taken from me on 2/3rd May, they refunded some of it but are now saying that they did not take any.  I have had the usage report which says absolutely nothing.  Have been corresponding with them since 3rd May when I had to do a new top up to activate the account, had only topped up one week previous on 27th April 2017.  

Hi all,

I hope someone from this company read this forum and give us an answer!
I try to find email address of customer service manager to make an legal complain and to give them FREE solution for this problem. Both, company and customers will be happy.
But for this they need to be opened at discussions.
Posted From OnePlus A3003

Pathfinder
they dont care about us.
we need to alert people how many as possible.
i am doing like this with my friends.

Three network, i would like to know when i will receive back my balance?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>