Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Credit disappeared without warning

Can you send a screenshot of the messages your received Sergio?

Maestro

We would be unable to refund any balance without requesting a usage report to see if there's anything owing or if the charges are correct. 

Pathfinder
Yes, how can I do this please?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Pathfinder
The problem is not how many I use my internet or something like that, the problem is three stolen my balance without alert me or text me.
Is not first time.

I still say: I wanna back my balance right now
Posted From Apple iPhone

Pathfinder
I have my channel on YouTube where I talk about Ireland, I will make video and talk about this situation and give advice for people leave three network. In couples years three company will be close because just internet is different than another networks in Ireland. But with that problem is gonna be lose a lot of customers

By the way, I wanna back my money
Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Can you PM your number, address and date of birth so I can check this out for you please?

Pathfinder
How can I send private message here?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Pathfinder

Guys, good morning.
You sent me a report with my internet consumption, but that does not change anything.
What I have been trying to say for a long time and you are trying to deceive me and get around the situation, is that Three network first cashed all my balance and after two hours began to send me SMS warning that my balance was being consumed. This is totally wrong and I consider it as consumer abuse and theft of my balance.
The correct one is the Three network send message when it initiates the use of the balance for internet, as always was done by Three. You started sending me a private message to not expose Three to the other consumers.
As I said before, if you do not return my balance of 60 euros maximum next week, I will make a video and publish it on all the social networks I have telling everyone I know about this lack of consideration with the consumer.
For me, Three is in financial trouble and started showing that when he reduced the validity of the prepaid plan to 28 days.
I'm still waiting for an answer, I want my balance back.
Please do not waste time sending me a message with justifications, I need a solution.

I'm already tired of this antics that Three is doing with me and I believe that with more consumers because it's not the first time this happens, but now it's a bit of a joke with me, enough of stealing my money.
I await a solution, thank you.

Pathfinder

i am still waiting for answer three network.

i will stop only when i receive back my balance.

Lookout
Hi, same situation over the last few months, as soon as the 28 days is up I get a stream of texts with varying amounts of internet charges incurred with dates from when my plan should have covered the periods.
Posted From Generic Android 6.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>