Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Credit disappeared without warning

Pathfinder

this morning 27/06/2017 my internet stopped to work and when i saw around 50 euros disappeared in my balance without three text me.

after around 2 hours i started to receive three alerts about my balncce is gonna finish, but after finish.

couples months ago when i started to use my balance because internet, three straitgh away texted me and i top up my phone.

i lost around 50 euros today and is not fisrt time.

i wanna get back my balance full again, because is not fair with customer three do like this.

i saved long time that money because i need to travel abroad ireland next week and now i needed to top 20 euros again because that situation.

i am too tired about it, because is not first time, for me three knows that situation and use escuse about message delay to get customer money, after  text.

how can i resolve it?, because i need my money back this week in my phone balance.

thanks

Re: Credit disappeared without warning

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hey @lokhad  👋 To keep your plan active you need to top by €20 every 28 days. You can also check your top ups from your My3 account 👉 bit.ly/1HcUZIK so you'll know what day to top up each month 👍 

Pathfinder
I know that, but is not first time three stolen my balance and after 2 hours alert me about I was using my balance.
When I started to use three network if I started to use my balance, three texted me straight away and alerted me about it, after I topped up immediately, but nowa

Pathfinder
But nowadays three doesn't do anymore like this, three wait for finish my balance and after 2 hours text me.

The point is, I wanna back my balance around 50€ three network stolen from me.

What your solution?
Thanks

Maestro

I would recommend keeping an eye on your usage through your My3 account. I would also recommend setting a reminder on your phone to remember to top up every 28 days to keep the plan active and avoid using your credit.

Pathfinder
Every month I do like this with reminder, but three are working bad with customers when still all my balance.

I wanna back my balance
How can you resolve my situation?
I'm tired to explain a lot of times with three network and doesn't resolve anything

Pathfinder
I'll start to publish everywhere on internet about that situation and explain how wrong three network has been working with customers if I don't get back my balance, actually my money
I'm waiting answer
Thanks

Maestro

We can request a usage report for you if you'd like to PM us your number, name, address, date of birth and email address.

This will give you a full breakdown of your charges for the last 30 days. 

Pathfinder
I don't want report, I want my balance back

Sérgio luis schiavon de mello

Pathfinder
I found the government website to make complaint, I am making complaint about three network right now
I'm too tired about three service
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon