Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Credit Balance won't display.

Lookout

Hi,

My prepay credit balance won't display either in My3 web page or app on iPhoneSE.

My preferred phone number was ported in a few weeks ago so the issue may be related?

The web page gives message:

There is a problem:

This service is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

Been trying for weeks!

Re: Credit Balance won't display.

3 Moderator

Hi @gm_gales 👋 Did you register your account online with your temporary number before your own was ported over? This may be what's causing it 🤔 Have you tried to account your my3 account from any other device (laptop/PC/different phone) and if so, was it the same? Susan 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I believe I did register with the original SIM number, which was xxxxxxxxxxx.
Any suggestions what I can do to remedy the problem?
Regards
Grant

3 Moderator

Is that the phone number or the serial number of the SIM @gm_glaes? It doesn't look like either from our network. Is it an Irish Three account you have? 

@gm_gales your number is showing for everyone to see..I'd edit it out or @Three_Susan can you do that..to protect his personal info? That's a UK number and this is an Irish forum so I'd contact 3UK
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Thanks, @Michael_Mick my mistake. @gm_gales I have just edited the post for you. As @Michael_Mick said, it looks to be a UK number so I won't have any access to your account here as this is an Irish forum but Im sure if you contact Three UK, they will be more than happy to assist. 

Lookout
Thanks all for your help.
Regards
Grant
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>