Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Could I buy a sim card in UK?

Hello,I would love to ask that,could I get a Sim card in UK before I go to Ireland? Or I just could get a Sim card in Ireland only?Thank you.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Could I buy a sim card in UK?

Legend

ok, I thought if you were coming to Ireland from the UK, you could just Roam with a three UK sim card.

Plenty of Three shops and Carphonewarehouse shops in Ireland where you can get sims.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there 👋 Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community! Here's a link to our Getting Started Guide and if you have any questions, just let me know. We don't have any way of posting a SIM to an international address but you can buy one in store or else order a SIM online on our website here and have it sent to where you'll be staying if you'd like 😊 Aoife 

Legend
How long will you be in Ireland?

A year.Thank you.
Highlighted

Legend

ok, I thought if you were coming to Ireland from the UK, you could just Roam with a three UK sim card.

Plenty of Three shops and Carphonewarehouse shops in Ireland where you can get sims.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon