Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Could I buy a sim card in UK?

Hello,I would love to ask that,could I get a Sim card in UK before I go to Ireland? Or I just could get a Sim card in Ireland only?Thank you.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Could I buy a sim card in UK?

Legend

ok, I thought if you were coming to Ireland from the UK, you could just Roam with a three UK sim card.

Plenty of Three shops and Carphonewarehouse shops in Ireland where you can get sims.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there 👋 Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community! Here's a link to our Getting Started Guide and if you have any questions, just let me know. We don't have any way of posting a SIM to an international address but you can buy one in store or else order a SIM online on our website here and have it sent to where you'll be staying if you'd like 😊 Aoife 

Legend
How long will you be in Ireland?

A year.Thank you.
Highlighted

Legend

ok, I thought if you were coming to Ireland from the UK, you could just Roam with a three UK sim card.

Plenty of Three shops and Carphonewarehouse shops in Ireland where you can get sims.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>