Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Charged twice

Explorer
I bought on 10th march, a 20€ top up on line, but my bank startement Was charged twice. I would like refund.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Charged twice

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you send me your full name, number, address and date of birth along with a screenshot of the transactions in your bank account and I'll check this out for you?

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you send me your full name, number, address and date of birth along with a screenshot of the transactions in your bank account and I'll check this out for you?

Explorer
Hi Stephen I send for you inbox, and To e-mail . My screnshot if the transactions in my bank, with my full name adress, Number and birth.
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]
Explorer

Samara12 wrote:
I bought on 10th march, a 20€ top up on line, but my bank startement Was charged twice. I would like refund.

Posted From Apple iPhone

Explorer

Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Your account is unregistered. So can you send me a private message with 2 numbers that you've called or texted in the last week and the date and amount of your last top up? 

Explorer

Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

I can't see the last message you've Samara12. Can you try sending it again in a private message please? 

0749522359 I bought 20 euro top up yesterday but was charged twice. The first time it didn't register there was a glitch of some sort. I did it again and got my credit but then I was charged twice
Posted From Android 4.4

3 Moderator

Hi Mauramulligan 👋 Can you send me a private message with your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also send me a screen shot of this money being taken out of your account twice? You can hid any info you don't want me to see, Martin. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>