Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Charged twice for topup

Scout
On the 21/02/19 I topped up my credit using the app and the first time it didn’t work so I did it a second time and it worked but when I looked at my online banking two 20 euro top ups had been taken from my account but one was not added to my credit. I rang a help line and they said the extra 20 euro would be back in my account in 4 days but it wasnt. I have rang since and the same thing was said to me! It’s been months and there is still 20 euro missing from my account.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Re: Charged twice for topup

[ Edited ]

Oh Are you sure 100% it wasn't put back? If it wasn't then you could PM the mods here. I've seen other topics about this happening and I think it's an error with the banking top up where sometimes there can be a glitch. It's hard to pinpoint whats to blame because it's not the 3Instant top-up system is a third party as such. @Three_Deborah1 seems to be the mod active here but @Three_Mairead  has been helpful too. Just click on their username there and then send a PM with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth.

Re: Charged twice for topup

3 Moderator

@Lorraine1 I'll be more than happy to help you out here. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth, please? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>