Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Charged twice for top up

3 Moderator

Hi Alicia 👋 Did the full €40 credit go on your phone? If so can you PM me your details. Deb

Scout

Hello,

Three charged me two times 20€ (40€ total) in my bank account on 9 of July. I would like to have my money back. Is this possible?

Thank you

3 Community Manager

@Alio Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy Have both €20 applied to your credit on your phone? 

The same happened me @Three_Karen it’s been 7 days still no refund
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@Oisinmc123 Hi there, has it been 7 working days for you? Did your top-up fail or did it your top-up go through twice? 

@Three_Deborah1 not 7 working days. I called to top up and said it didn’t work. So tried again and did work. But top me up with 2x20 top ups so must have went through first time
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@Oisinmc123 that's for the info 👍 2 top-ups reaching your account due to an error doesn't automatically refund. I'll be able to look into the type of error on this side and we'll go from there. Can you PM me your mobile number, full name, address, and date of birth? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>