Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Charged for nothing

I have a pay as you go phone and I pay €20 to get unlimited 4g and free calls and texts to 083 for a month. My deal ran out about 2 weeks ago but I haven’t had enough money to top up again as I am still in school and haven’t gotten a job. I got a text the other day saying I have used €9 of 4g in the past week. I’m really confused as I haven’t had 4g in 2 weeks and I’m scared if I top up again they will take that €9. The reason I have pay as you go is that things like this don’t happen. Also really mad at three for not sending me a text before they charge me for something I can’t afford. Strongly considering moving to Meteor

Chosen Solution

Re: Charged for nothing

If you leave your data on your phone will at some stage need to use it to update apps and things. It's a euro per mb. You can only be charged your credit that's available so I wouldn't worry about having anything taken the next time you top up.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: Charged for nothing

If you leave your data on your phone will at some stage need to use it to update apps and things. It's a euro per mb. You can only be charged your credit that's available so I wouldn't worry about having anything taken the next time you top up.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>