Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

Maestro

Hi @Carzh, can you send your details in a PM and I'll check this out for you now?

Scout
Hi,
I got a text this morning saying I've spent 52,27 on Internet Services since October 20, which I don't understand since I've set up a recurring payment of 20 euro every month so I should have all you can eat data.
Also, I was relying on 3 to let me know when I had to too up again, and after I received the text, I looked and I should have done it by yesterday, but I didn't get any text as a reminder and I didn't spent that much money just today. Also I don't understand why does it say that I've spent Dat since the 20th of October.

Can someone look into this for me
Melanie

That date is not correct, ignore the date and go by your My3 app. Theres a notification up her on the forum and on the three website about a system update which means top ups wont work, scheduled included. System is back up today or tomorrow.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Leader

The notification clearly states that "Your scheduled top up will go ahead as normal".

3 Community Manager

@Melanie90 Hi there, there can be a few different reasons as to why your scheduled top-up didn't go through and I'd like to find out why. @Mac_n_cheese has a point about checking your My3 app, as top-up reminders are not guaranteed. While some customers' services were affected by our systems upgrade, as @cwn said, scheduled top-ups were not one of these. Please send me your full name, address and date of birth, plus your number 👍 

Scout

Hi I received 9 messages about being charged for internet services but i have "all you can eat" data. For now I'm charged for 60 euro and it's not possible. Could you explain me how it has happened?!

3 Moderator

Hi @Monis and welcome to The Community! These messages usually indicate you've run out of your 28 days All You Can Eat Data promotion. Once you've topped up again, the data will be unlimited. 

Def an error just ignore. Are you prepay?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>