Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

3 Staff

Hi Ciaran 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Hi, 

exactly the same situation for me as Ciaran, I received some messages telling me I spent more than €30 out of allowance data, although I have an €20 AYCE plan. 

Regards, 

3 Staff

Hi bdurand78114 👋 I'd be happy to look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? What date did you last top up by €20? 

Scout

Hi 3 mobile 

I am on a 20 euro a month , so called " all you can eat data". After four days I received a message from saying I had no credit. 

What is going on ? Can I get a refund ? How much data are you actually providing. 

Extremely disappointed with with this service . Please help me to rectify this problem asap. 

Regards . 

J

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Moderator

Hi @Hedgey 👋 Once you top up by €20 in one go, you activate All You Can Eat data for 28 days. Take a look here 👉 https://bit.ly/1HcUZIK Let me know if you need anything else 👍 Mairéad

Scout

Hi, this same thing has been happening to me this evening. I tried to call 3 but a message says the Limerick offices are closed.

I topped up by €20 this morning. Then the first text said I have spent €6.03 and then €12.06 on internet services since 06/02/2018.

I am concerned I will run out of credit completely over the weekend. The snow is still pretty deep here.

Hi there, had your plan expired before you topped up? The messages sound like spend alerts, there can be a delay in receiving these so you might get them after you topped up. 

Scout

Hi there,

Similar issue: have automatic 28 day top up set up, so should always be topped up. Got 4 separate messages on Sunday with different amounts spent on internet usage. Internet access has also been disrupted since then.

Any help to resolve this would be much appreciated.

3 Moderator

Hi @Monty, can you send your details in a PM please and I'll have a look into this for you now?

Scout
It states I owe €35 for outside data usage . I am on pay as you go unlimited data .
Why is there a charge of €35 ?
Posted From Samsung SM-G955F
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>