Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

Anonymous

Hi,

I got two texts this morning saying I've spent 6.03 and 12.06 on Internet Services since December 26, which I don't understand since I've set up a recurring payment of 20 euro every month so I should have all you can eat data.

Can someone look into this for me?

Thanks,

Sara

Re: Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

3 Staff

Hi there, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Just got three messages from 3 saying "You have spent EURO 6.03/15.08/12.06 on Internet Services since 26/02/2017"

However, I signed up on 7/2/2017, so it had only been 19 days from the 7th till the 26th. What's going on?

Also, after singing up on My3 account I found out that I'm supposedly in debt with three by €16.66. Which doesn't match the texts received. Are they just making numbers up?

I'm aware that I've failed to top up by ONE DAY, but I'm sure I haven't spent 16.66 Euro worth of it. I was relying on Three to let me know it was time to top up. Deeply disappointed with it.

Hi

I've been getting these messages syaing that I have spent (however much) on internet services since (date).  

I've been topping up by €20 and assumed that it was just the months free data being used up because the messages always arrived on the 4th of the month.

However this morning (25th April 2017) at 05:42 and 05:59 I got two messages saying that I had used up €400 and €414.65 since 19:20 yesterday evening.

What is the story with this?  There is no way that I'd have possibly used that amount of data yesterday evening.

Also can you tell me what the story is with the other messages that I had been previously receiving?  The other amounts I was supposedly using were more in line with the other messages above.

Thanks,

Ciaran 

Navigator
Loads of people got those messages this morning including me and my credit was taken and then put back on my account. The three team replied on another thread and said that it was a network server mistake and they will refund all customers. However I seen a reply from another customer on another thread who said this happened to him before and he was never refunded. After dealing with three since they took over from O2, nothing they do surprises me! ! They are the worst.!!
Posted From Samsung SM-N910F

3 Staff

Hi Guys, this text was sent in error this morning and we’re currently looking into it. Any necessary corrections will be made. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hi I was just wondering if it costs anything to tether even if I top up 20 euro a month and get unlimited data
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

I am a pay as you go custome. I had 68 euro credit and have all you can eat data bundle. Have just tried to make a call and it says I have no credit available.
Where has all this credit gone?
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

My credit is due to run out today. Trued to make a call and told me i was oht of credit. Then i made another call and it connected. I got loads of messages saying i had spent so much on data( even though its unlimited prepay) im wondering should i leave it a few days to top up? Are they gonna take the €20 i top up and not refund.. that'd be my luck
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I posted on this thread a while ago and yesterday the same thing occurred.

I got a string of messages saying that I had been charged €30+ for internet services.  Like the last time the date given on the messages is the 4th of the month.

I topped up by €20 yesterday too and it has had no effect by the looks of it

I can't use any of the data either which is really frustrating.

Can you sort this problem out please.

Ciaran

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>