Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Charged for Out of allowance data on PrePay

Navigator

Hi

Second time I was charge all money from account: first time I spend after 28 days around 12 hours and was charge a bit less then 40 euro, this time, today, I was 27 min out of 28 days and was charge 29.04 cent.

Why????

Regards

Maestro

Hi Alex,

Once your 28 day plan expires any usage will be taken from your credit remaining. I'd suggest you set up a reminder on your phone to top up. You can see more info on our AYCE data plan here http://bit.ly/2Hx15dQ 

Navigator

its not explain anything. why you charge me 29,04 euro?

Navigator

and why in message you say from 14/02/2018 if my all you can it data expired 19/02/2018?

Navigator

and why in message you say from 14/02/2018 if my all you can it data expired 19/02/2018? its say when you check by phone 1744

Maestro

You can check out the out of bundle rates here: http://bit.ly/1Mi6oK5

Navigator

where is your :"

Please note: Once your 28-day plan expires, further usage charges will apply to any remaining credit, including internet usage. Once your plan has expired, you will begin receiving text messages informing you that your credit is now being used."

message ??? why its not sending message??? where is statement of Mb usage  you charge me, you send me message on phone that I spend 12,06 from 14/02/2018 and 6.03 14/02/2018

which of them true???

message were send today 8:25 and 8:49, so 29.04-12,06=16.98 euro

??????

Please do not send me link, find out proper story

regards

Maestro

I'll pass on your feedback about this Alex. I would recommend setting up a reminder on your phone to remember what date to top up on. You can also set up an automatic top up through your My3.

Navigator

upload_2018-2-13_20-17-13.png

this is how my data was spent i turned my data round 10 pm on the 10th

but it seemed to turn on and off during the night when i was asleep Man Sad

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Do you turn off your mobile data at night time Jimmy? Did you have an app updating or a software update scheduled? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>