Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Charged for Internet Roaming Band 1 EU

Navigator

Hi! I got charged €61.56 for Internet Roaming Band 1 EU (8Mb). The Data Roaming was off the whole time I was away. Could you investigate this please? 

Re: Charged for Internet Roaming Band 1 EU

Maestro

Hi @redsquirrel, I can check this out for you. Can you send your details in a PM please?

Scout

Hi! something very similar just happened to me.
After receiving today 2 text messages from 3Alerts about how much I spent on Internet Services I've checked my3account and discovered that in my next bill I will be charged €61.51 for Internet Roaming Band 1 EU ( Internet used outside my allowance ).
Right now I'm queuing in the three/contact-us chat to discuss this with somebody because:
- my plan has unlimited data in the Republic of Ireland

- I have not been outside the country for the last few months

I have jusy been notified of an eu roaming charge of 42.71 since 2/8/2019. I havent left cork. Whats happening
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Scout
Hi! I got charged €53.13 for Internet Roaming Band 1 EU (7.466Mb). The Data Roaming was off the whole time I was away. Could you investigate this please
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Maestro

Hiya PLease see this thread. It's known about and Three are working on it - https://forum.three.ie/t5/Billpay/Charges-for-Data/m-p/37043

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>